Our Class Descriptions
Here at MPAC, we offer a wide variety of classes and levels. Your child is sure to find the right fit in any of our beginning-advanced styles. Better your body and mind in our conditioning and strength training classes, or improve your technical skill level in any of our ballet classes. Below you will find a list of all we have to offer!
We can do professional choreography for groups, solos, duets, and trios too. Vocal lessons are also available for those brave enough to showcase their vocal talents during a special event. After mastering our beginner lessons, students can move on to our intermediate dance classes, where they learn more challenging moves and perfect their technique. We have a class for just about every genre and artistic preference, including:
- DANCE LEVELS
- Beginner Level – Ages 3-5; Combo class of Ballet and Tap for little dancers.
- Petite Level – Ages 5-7; Combo class of Ballet, Tap, and Jazz for small dancers.
- Junior Levels – Ages 7-9; Individual Classes offered in Ballet, Tap, Movement and Acro
- Intermediate Level – Ages 9-12; Individual Classes offered in Ballet, Pre-Pointe, Tap, Movement and Acro; Some Background in dance required.
- Advanced Levels – Ages 13+; Individual Classes in Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Movement and Acro; Students with a Strong Background in dance required.
- CLASS CATEGORIES
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theater
Classes for Every Interest and Age Group
From preschoolers to adults, our studio and its courses are open to everyone. Our studio is first and foremost a community atmosphere that serves to nurture and develop creative passions in the performing arts. From beginner to advanced level classes, our mission remains the same. The classes we teach and their respective audiences are outlined below:
- CLASSICAL/TRADITIONAL DANCE CLASSES
- Beginner Combo – Ages 3-5; Combo class of Ballet and Tap for little dancers.
- Petite Combo – Ages 5-7; Combo class of Ballet, Tap, and Jazz for small dancers.
- Ballet – Individual ballet classes start from approximately age 7. Junior level ballet class is ages 7-9; Intermediate level is 9-12; and advanced level is age 13 and up. Ballet is the foundation of dance and is required twice a week.
- Tap – Individual Tap classes start from approximately age 7. Junior level tap class is ages 7-9; Intermediate level is 9-12; and advanced level is age 13 and up.
- Movement – Lyrical & Jazz. Eligibly of enrollment into movement class starts from approximately age 7. Junior level movement class is ages 7-9; Intermediate level is 9-12; and advanced level is age 13 and up. Enrollment in Ballet is required to take this class.
- Pointe –
- Hip Hop –
- Acrobatics/Tumbling –
- Conditioning –
- RECREATIONAL CLASSES
- A Dance Experience – Ages 8-11; A super fun dance class where we will explore pieces of contemporary, jazz and musical theater all on top of some good old fashion ballet technique. For beginners or intermediates.
- Apprentice 101 – This is a Program Designed for New Adult Dancers Looking to Begin Their Careers in the Dance World.
- Vocal Training – for Beginner or Advanced Students; Private or Group Lessons are Available
- Musical Theater – All Ages. Including Voice Training.